Cover image for WeWork

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

WeWork Sales Lead Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 984 interviews

Recruiter27%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Had 3 interviews, screening, manager and sales partner. The screening call was normal easy, and the hiring manager was more about teamwork. the sales partner questions were more inline with what technical sales experience I had.

Interview Questions
  • What was an example of challenge with teamwork you overcame?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

The process was very redundant. My first interview got rescheduled. She later emailed me back and set up another interview. The first interview went great and was very transparent with the position. I was later set up for another interview that asked me all the same questions . Second interview was a major turn off due to recruiter solely focusing on why I’m leaving my current job. I have over 10 years of sales experience and I’ve never had someone focus on that during 80% of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about WeWork

Join the conversation on

The Work-Life Bowl

1y

a

Product Manager

WSJ: WeWork CEO says employees who are least engaged are the ones who want to WFH, while those who are most engaged are the ones excited to come back to the office. WTF is this boomer BS? Jesus, hire adults who don't need to suck up to you at the water cooler in order to like their job. Can we please push back against this narrative? Many of us have worked very very hard this past year, with great productivity, and this is what we get to hear? 😡

2,951

243 Comments

Real Estate

1.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=WeWork~661275
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about WeWork? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WeWork employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (Melbourne)

Interview

Easily the least professional and least organised process I have ever dealt with in my life. Was referred for a role and told someone would be contacting me. Confirmed the time and number and due to "time differences" they were unable to make the initial call. I suggested multiple times thereafter that worked with the time difference and still did not receive a call. A month goes by (and luckily I had other companies I was talking to) and I reach out to the recruiter who explained that the role had been filled. Absolutely appalling experience from a company I expected a lot more from.

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at WeWork (São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

O processo é lento mas vale a pena. Tem que ter paciência. São sete etapas de entrevista, e parece um pouco desorganizado, mas acho que só parece mesmo.

Interview Questions
  • Maior qualidade/defeito, porque devo contratar, maior medo, porque sai do emprego atual.
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WeWork (Bangalore) in Feb 2018

Interview

They only hire pretty girls... No matter how well educated you are that doesn't matter... If the girl is good looking and dumb enough then she is hired. Lot of favourism

Interview Questions
  • Just generally about yourself. The HR are kids. Freshly graduated

WeWork

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Their HR department is a red flag in itself. This company put me through 7 (yes, SEVEN) rounds of interviews over the course of 2.5 months, all of which were pretty much the same interview, same questions, all over again. I had to follow up with the recruiter almost every time to get an update, and after 7 interviews, they decided to go with another candidate and gave me no explanation or feedback as to why they felt it was necessary to string someone along this far and not provide a valid reason to not move forward.

Interview Questions
  • What's your biggest strength/weakness? What would you do on day 1? Give me one reason I should and shouldn't hire you.
10 people found this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Just terrible. Worst interview experience ever, before even having actual proper interviews. I dropped out during the process because their HR was completely unprofessional. They change interview time slots without asking you in advance, don't show up for the interviews on the right time, and do not even apologize for it. The frontdesk associate kept me waiting for 30 minutes without a single explanation why the interviewer was late and not asking if it would be okay to wait - while she was just hanging out with the other employees fooling around. I was shocked to see such an unprofessional working environment, mistaking being rude, impolite, and unprofessional as being hip and fun-to-work-in environment. It was disappointing for me too, because I had so much interest in the company!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Applied through an employee referral. Interviewed through a google hangouts. The interview lasted around 10 minutes so I felt as if they did not value my time. Considering I took time off of work to be available for an interview this was very disheartening. I reached out to see where I stood in the process and did not hear back for a month (This was after I was told that I was definitely in the running for the job and would be speaking with another manager) Absolutely horrible experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017

Interview

The process was a bit disorganized between the recruiter and WeWork team. I had to follow up several times for each interview. The first two interviews were straight forward with average questions? What do you like about sales? Tell me an example of a time you had to think quickly on your feet. The head of west coast sales did the 3rd interview and was cold and condescending from the moment I walked into the room and made it clear she didn't even take the time to look at my resume. They are hiring for a role they don't have the pay structure set up for and doing major sales without so much as a CRM set up. I left knowing that great company culture did not exist by her attitude and lack of a systems in place.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me one reason I should hire you and one reason I shouldn't.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (Mumbai) in Feb 2017

Interview

The hiring process is quite structured, had gone through various rounds of interview ( 4) all where scheduled at a short notice, guess companies in early stage environment go through this and i welcome this.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews