Cover image for WeWork

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

WeWork Sales Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 988 interviews

Employee Referral33%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in Aug 2021

Interview

5 rounds then a pitch. Start with a recruiter then a sales director then higher up. The interviewers were very friendly and it was honestly a great experience. I dropped out before I made it to the final round because I got another offer in a specialized field but I still think about it! WeWork seems great. The sales team atleast

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself please
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WeWork (Los Angeles, CA) in Apr 2019

Interview

Had a phone screening with an internal recruiter from New York that seem new to the company because the call was so poorly constructed and didn’t not even go over any information about the role. Asked to walk through my resume and then ask if I had any questions. I had several and she seemed very uninterested. Then I asked if there was any hesitation regarding my skill set. She said I didn’t have a tech background. I ask deeper questions to understand the tech piece within the role and she said the team uses a CRM tool. I have only ever used Salesforce and I have use a heavy amount of SaaS in my current role. Regardless if I was a fit or not, you never leave a candidate thinking anything less about the company. You always should be selling the organization to every candidate. It overall was a disappointment and negative image of the employee.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about WeWork

Join the conversation on

The Work-Life Bowl

1y

a

Product Manager

WSJ: WeWork CEO says employees who are least engaged are the ones who want to WFH, while those who are most engaged are the ones excited to come back to the office. WTF is this boomer BS? Jesus, hire adults who don't need to suck up to you at the water cooler in order to like their job. Can we please push back against this narrative? Many of us have worked very very hard this past year, with great productivity, and this is what we get to hear? 😡

2,952

243 Comments

Real Estate

1.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=WeWork~661275
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about WeWork? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WeWork employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

WeWork was very high on my list of companies that I believed in and wanted to work for recently. After reading their reviews on the interview process, I almost didn't go through with the process but decided to anyway. Everything that you read is true. The recruiter was rushed, seemed uninterested, and left me not wanting to work for them at all. I've personally interviewed thousands of people and know that half the job of the recruiter is to get the person excited about the role and at the very least wanting to work for the company. When I asked what their ideal candidate was it was completely different and wasn't relevant to the job description for the role that I was interviewing for. For the record, this role has been open for over 10 months. The overall experience left a very bad taste in my mouth for WeWork. Pro tip - you should have recruiters that leave candidates wanting to work for you vs understanding why you have a lot of negative reviews!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Recruiter confirmed a 6:45am interview due to her being in Shanghai, and never showed up. She asked for me to send an invite (done), she was then called, and texted. No show. This is so unprofessional. Don’t walk away from this company. RUN. See other reviews on the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • What day works for you? And then- No Show. Unprofessional- period.
2 people found this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter who mentioned WeWork was interested. They put me in touch with the WeWork HR and we had a brief video chat interview. The interview was more about what they do and seemed more of a "personality fit" test. Afterwards I was invited to tour an office space which seemed to carry a hip, cool millennial vibe. I was shuffled around to multiple managers that explained what they did once again and showing me the pods and rooms. Every time one manager would start speaking with me, they would have to stop to show someone around and I was left to wait. Total time waster. I was then asked to video chat with a manager in the same region. I could tell the HR hadn't told them much of anything about me so it was basically an entire new interview from scratch. Being asked the same questions that I'd answered to other managers. It was frustrating because I could tell there was no cross communication. Why am I explaining my skills and background the same way to 5 different team members? There was no follow up from the recruiter or anyone from WeWork afterward. Three separate interview dates and then vanished. Unprofessional. I'd say it was a waste of time but they did let it slip that the work life balance is pretty bad and from reading others' reviews and through observation, I felt overqualified. Not disappointed in receiving no offer, but felt the professionalism was lacking and interview process was unnecessarily long and amateurish.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with WeWork Job Seekers