Weatherford Applications Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weatherford Applications Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Weatherford

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

Phone interview short and concise. Set up a face to face interview. Discussed my experience level as well as what other skills I could offer in the postion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was given with fair salary. I did not attempt to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Weatherford

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dyce, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weatherford (Dyce, Scotland (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Very informal interview process. relaxed environment and professional. Had a formal discussion with the hiring manager, and processed my application and CV in my presence. We also had a few chat about me and my academical background. Overall experience of the interview was short, concise, friendly, and relaxing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Facts finding interview style.
      Very friendly   2 Answers

Negotiation

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

Started the morning off with a group dynamic session, assessed working in groups and presentation skills with the other candidates. Business managers will join to observe and see the interaction with colleagues and reaction to different circumstances.

Afternoon is individual interviews with the HR team, sat in a conference room alone, just one chair, facing a table of 5 HR staff.

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with men that think they know better than you?   Answer Question