Weatherford Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weatherford Design Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Weatherford

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX).

Interview

I applied on weatherford web page, after 2 weeks the recruiter called me and asked some questions related to my resume. After 2 weeks she called me back with an scheduled interview, in 1 week I had the interview and next day I had an offer

Interview Questions

• Basically they asked about my experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Weatherford

Design Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

Got the first interview via University recruiting. Interviewed with a recruiter who asked typical interview-type questions.

Got an email about a week or two later inviting me for an on-site interview in Houston. Flew out there with a few other people from my school. We each interviewed with 4 different engineering managers, about 30 minutes each. They all pretty much had me talk about my resume and they also wanted to know what my interests/hobbies were. Then they fed us lunch and then they took us on a tour of the facility. Flew back that evening.

Received an email about 2 weeks after that with an offer.

Overall the process wasn't bad. Everyone I met in the office that day was very friendly and welcoming. Definitely seem like a good group of people to work with.

Interview Questions

• Which classes do you enjoy the most? Least?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Lubbock, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview during college for rotating Design Engineer. Position to last two years. First interview was at school, behavioral questions. Second interview was to fly out to see facilities in Houston and speak with a group of engineers. Was offered job in early November to begin in late January.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in March 2009.

Interview

I put my CV onto oil careers and a recruitment agent contact me and sent me through the job specs.
    This role interested me the most and I proceeded to interview. I interviewed with the Engineering Manager and the Team Lead who required the engineer.
    ASked some good technical questions regarding my ability.

Interview Questions

• What is the relationship between sigma y and tau y (think back to university and Mohr's Circle)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Short I accepted on the spot.

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

I can designed of flow pipe line depending on international standard like API 5L , ASME B31.3, ASME 31.4 which is include extend the pipe starting from well head to mani fold in the station until the storage tank also l can designed flow tank depending on international standard like API 650 which is include construction the shell , roof and bottom for this tank.