Weatherford Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weatherford Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Weatherford

2.5

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

Got an email for recruiter to schedule a phone interview with a manager. Flew out to location for another interview. Interview lasted all day and was pretty easy. There were no technical questions. All the questions were general. Three people interviewed me, two in the morning and one after lunch. They provided lunch during the day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Weatherford

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

I came in and met a few managers. They were all very talkative and friendly. They were really just looking to get a feel for my personality. They knew my education and knew that I could learn whatever they wanted me to know. All in all, they were happy to have another one of their own alma mater in the group after a run of LSU grads.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was available. The offer was high enough that I was ok though.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weatherford in April 2007.

Interview

It was a friendly interview with quick decision.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weatherford in April 2012.

Interview

Got a call from hr team after refer ed by an employee of that company, asked me to send my resume to them.
    week after that i got a call from the division operations head of stream i have applied, he interviewed me on various topics like basic engineering know how, my specialization, topics i am good at and i am interested in.
     week after that i got a mail to attend to a 1;1 interview with incharge of field operations of this region. next day i got joining letter

Interview Questions

Negotiation

being a fresher i didn't go through that phase