Weatherford Field Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weatherford Field Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Weatherford

2.9

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weatherford in September 2014.

Interview

Career Fair.
It was an one on one interview. They said that they would interview for 2 sessions of 20 minutes each. One session by Drilling Optimization Specialist and the other by an MWD operations supervisor.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you had to face in your research   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Weatherford

Field Engineer Interview

Interview

two very easy interview

Anonymous Employee in Odessa, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weatherford (Odessa, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Had just one personal interview in which I gave details of my education background, projects carried out & previous job experience.

Interview Questions

• Which would you care more for, safety or production output ?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation done.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview was casual and easy going. It consisted of very basic questions about ones self. The interview was more of a meet and greet than a typical interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Bakersfield, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

It seems that Weatherford is a bit slow to hire and their systems are not all that great, but it was very low key and low stress. Field Engineers in the oilfield are pretty used and abused, so the requirements to get in are generally low. They expect someone that can deal with stress fairly well, and be able to make judgement calls often without having to call management too much. Also, if you can deal with little to no sleep, that helps.

Interview Questions

• What types of tools have you run before?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not much as far as negotiation. At the time, I was presented with a monthly income value that they gave Field Engineers at my level.

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

Met at a College Career Fair and submitted my resume. There was phone screening about two weeks later and heard nothing from the recruiters for about a month. Then I received an email discussing my selection for a person-to-person interview with Managers and Associated Management at the District Office. Following the meeting I was hired and a drug test was set up. I started a month after this interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself; Give an example of an ethical dilemna; What are your strengths and weaknesses; Tell of an experience where you utilized safety and exercised Stop Work Authority; Where do you see yourself in the future?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Weatherford (Odessa, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Short.... Made me wait almost 2 hours after my interview time. Sat me down with one of the managers. He asked me questions then another manager came asked me questions. Everything was fairly easy.

Field Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter via Phone to set up a call. Interview was about 30 minutes long. Almost all the questions were behavioral and general questions relating to the position (relocation availability etc.)

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weatherford (Moscow (Russia)) in May 2014.

Interview

I took participation an assessement center in May, 2014.
    The day started from presentation, where HR speciallists told us about products of company.
    After that, we had some team building games and quizes in math, physics and English.
    The lunch and coffe breaks were provided.
    After all activities I had short final inteview about salary expectations and my preferences about job.
    The overall process took from 9.00 to 17.00.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in October 2010.

Interview

2 initial interview with the Managers + 1 technical hiring test. 1st interview is with the hiring outsourcing person and continue with the interview with the end users with couple of technical question and backgrounds. The last one is to do a written technical test.