Weatherford Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Their market research analyst called me up at 7:40 pm saying we'd like to interview me this week. Really easy interview; was offered the position on the spot. They emphasized about me not having a healthy work-life balance.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to get crippling depression and sacrifice your life for little pay?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Weatherford

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

Basically, you had better go in EXTREMELY prepared or look like a complete idiot. I went in still in college with a month left in school and had absolutely no idea what they were talking about. I had looked at the job description and done research on the position before I applied yet still I felt I was way over my head and they knew it. This was for an entry-level position for someone with zero to 2 years experience yet I was getting asked questions I later found out was reserved for people with 10+ years by other companies.