Weatherford Graduate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Graduate Engineer

Weatherford Graduate Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Weatherford

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Weatherford (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in December 2017.

Interview

It went for about half an hour. They asked about why do I want to work in oil and gas industry as I majored in civil engineering. They asked whether willing to take fieldwork/travel. Career path within 5 years. How to understand safety.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Weatherford

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weatherford in January 2011.

Interview

pplication
    I applied online – interviewed at Weatherford (Loughborough, England) in August 2013.

Interview
    Applied through indeed.co.uk, sent cv and covering letter. Received a call for interview invitation after a month. Sent me an email regarding the agenda for the interview. Gave me some time to relax and began with 20 min long physics test (mostly covered by A level physics but also some undergraduate level); asked me what do i know about the company. Then they gave me the presentation of the company,…

Interview Questions
    Tell me about yourself? Asked about vibration, hookes law, harmonic oscillator, A level nuclear physics (like properties of alpha beta gamma) and some question about drilling like how to determine about the direction and position of the pipe in underground?
    Answer Question