Weatherford Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

2.6

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Geologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX).

Interview

My interview was mostly a review of my past experiences as outlined on my resume. There were also a few behavioral questions and questions about my long-term career goals. The interview environment was relaxed and conversational.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle a subordinate that refuses to follow instructions?   1 Answer

NextGen Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX).

Interview

They flew me in a day before where you settle in to a hotel. The next day you and the rest of the candidates are shuttled to the office to complete an interview and learn about various product lines. The day concludes and you return the next day for a second interview, rig tour and case study/ teamwork exercise. All interviews were one on one and you answer questions off a list. Most persons said they were given a choice between two questions to answer for each part.

Next Gen Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviews were fairly easy. I was part of a group that was flown out to Houston. The interviews on the first day were fairly easy and the second day was a little more formal. They were also a few group activities and a rig tour as well? Still waiting to hear back for an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with situations when you don't know something?   1 Answer

Design Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process took 2 days, in which all the condidates were places in a hotel nearby. First day involved going over and learning about the 3 product lines that had vacancies. Afterwards we were split into groups and each group had the chance to interview, break, ad tour their shop.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to resolve a conflict among team/project members? How did you resolve this conflict.   Answer Question

Marketing Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter for a role (with 2 reports) at Weatherford.

The interviewer began the interview discussing how he enjoys partying, comes to work drunk and drinks alcohol at work....He repeatedly cut me off when I tried to discuss my capabilities...

Interview Questions

• At the end he asked me "What are you doing this weekend?" ..Maybe we could have coffee next weekend?"   Answer Question

Talent Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring process took four months and was punctuated by periods of no communication. Over the four month time period there were separate meetings with eight individuals.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX).

Interview

Poor. I was asked a few questions about my experience. The manager was a product of nepotism and had little knowledge of the department.
    I am not going to go into any more details.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was great,even though I was not chosen for the position. The Human Resources manager was very easy going and straight forward, which is how I feel every interview should be. Im usually always nervous while interviewing but she was so relaxed and easy going the vibe she gave off calmed me

Interview Questions

• What about the job posting attracted you to this position?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

HR contacted me. Hiring manager did a phone screen. Once HR determined I had the required background, my resume was passed to the hiring manager. The hiring manager read through the resumes, called me and conducted a phone screen. Based on my answers, he decided to call me in for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know about my programming skills   1 Answer

Junior Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX).

Interview

Simple questions, they are really looking to take someone who will work like a dog for them. They had a recruiter call me and ask questions about my work experience. Then they set up an interview for me in Houston. After a couple weeks they called me to let me know that I had the position if I wanted it. I couldn't do the kind of travel they wanted though.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations?   1 Answer