Weatherford Human Resources Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Previously had a phone interview with a recruiter and was then invited to visit location with the hiring managers. Spent 1/2 day interviewing and was told that there was another candidate also interviewing and that a decision would be made by the end of the week. I let a week pass and then e-mailed the recruiter on the status. No reply. The next week I called the recruiter and left a message on the status and got no reply. I'm a big girl and can handle rejection. Still after two weeks it would be nice to get any response yes or no, but it took another e-mail to get a response that another candidate was selected. The recruiting team for Weatherford needs to be a bit more responsive to candidate or they will continue to leave a bad taste in candidates and will share the same fustrations with others.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you were unalbe to complete a task on time. What did you do and how was the situation resolved?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Weatherford

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weatherford in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewer focused more on how unorganized the corporate HR function was than asking me questions. I barely had the opportunity to say much. During the introduction, I was told that the position I applied for was filled internally but there was a lesser position available. Not a good first impression of the company at all. When I followed up after not hearing back the following week, my emails and phone calls were not returned. Was not impressed with the company. Interview was difficult since I wasn't given a chance to talk.

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to consider another position?   1 Answer