Weatherford Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 4, 2017

2.8

49 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Interview

They contacted me about an upcoming position. I did 2 interviews. They never followed up despite an update request on my end. I did not find that professional. It showed a lack of value regarding the time of others.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions were asked and only a small percentage regarding the role.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

Took about a month for them just to show interest in my resume. Had interview that lasted only fourty minutes and no technical questions asked at all. Just questions about my behavioral traits. They didn't want to commit to a contract length (warning lights going off on that).

Interview Questions

• What is a flaw you possess?   1 Answer

Next Gen Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviews were fairly easy. I was part of a group that was flown out to Houston. The interviews on the first day were fairly easy and the second day was a little more formal. They were also a few group activities and a rig tour as well? Still waiting to hear back for an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with situations when you don't know something?   1 Answer

Quality Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broussard, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weatherford (Broussard, LA) in April 2017.

Interview

My initial phone interview by the Weatherford recruiter was very detailed as to the components of a quality system. My knowledge of these helped me to get a personal interview at the facility. The facility interview process was very casual with conversations related to problems associated with the present quality system.

Interview Questions

• Did I have experience with API Q1, or Q2 quality management system.   1 Answer

Design Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process took 2 days, in which all the condidates were places in a hotel nearby. First day involved going over and learning about the 3 product lines that had vacancies. Afterwards we were split into groups and each group had the chance to interview, break, ad tour their shop.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to resolve a conflict among team/project members? How did you resolve this conflict.   Answer Question

Logistics Administrator Interview

Interview

Went thru staffing agency. After my resume was send to hiring manager interview was scheduled within 3 days. Manager was very calm and professional. We talked in the office, questions were related to the software experience, management of inventory, customer service and vendor relationships.

NextGen - Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Typical multiple day interview at the Houston location. "Paid" travel to Houston, I say "Paid" in quotations because of they told those of us who drove that we would be repaid via prepaid gas cards, which I never received.
    The hotel was great and they pay for breakfast and dinner at the hotel each night, starting with the arrival night where you're encouraged to socialize with the other interviewees and a couple interviewers who are staying at the hotel as well.
    As for the two days of on-site activities and interviews.
    Day one was mainly focused on product line presentations punctuated by facility tours and networking events. No tests were given on product lines but taking notes were encouraged. To end day one we had a dinner back at the hotel with an executive briefing which was very nice with formal dress.
    Day two we were giving group activities to perform and then proceeding to more networking. Day two ended at noon and we were dismissed for travel home.

All things considered, the interviewees were a great group of people (nearly 40 of us). The interviews themselves were very repetitive with people from all areas of the company. It was some interviewees second time interviewing for the nextgen program.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced adversity and overcame it to work as a team?   Answer Question

Marketing Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter for a role (with 2 reports) at Weatherford.

The interviewer began the interview discussing how he enjoys partying, comes to work drunk and drinks alcohol at work....He repeatedly cut me off when I tried to discuss my capabilities...

Interview Questions

• At the end he asked me "What are you doing this weekend?" ..Maybe we could have coffee next weekend?"   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was great,even though I was not chosen for the position. The Human Resources manager was very easy going and straight forward, which is how I feel every interview should be. Im usually always nervous while interviewing but she was so relaxed and easy going the vibe she gave off calmed me

Interview Questions

• What about the job posting attracted you to this position?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

HR contacted me. Hiring manager did a phone screen. Once HR determined I had the required background, my resume was passed to the hiring manager. The hiring manager read through the resumes, called me and conducted a phone screen. Based on my answers, he decided to call me in for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know about my programming skills   1 Answer