Weatherford Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.5

208 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supply Chain Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

Let me first say that the interview was great. About a week after I interviewed I was offered the position. This is where it gets tricky, I did not want to accept the position right away, some details needed negotiating. I would ask questions and wouldn't hear back from the hiring manager for several days at a time. Fast forward, I accepted the offer, sent in my paperwork and that afternoon received a one liner withdraw letter, due to business reasons. Now, I believe after all that, they could have at least called. Where did decent human compassion go?

Interview Questions

• Standard, why do you want to leave your previous company?   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Interview

They contacted me about an upcoming position. I did 2 interviews. They never followed up despite an update request on my end. I did not find that professional. It showed a lack of value regarding the time of others.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions were asked and only a small percentage regarding the role.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

You get interviewed by at least 5 people, which is ridiculous since most were just employees and not managers. Most of the questions were irrelevant to the interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

Took about a month for them just to show interest in my resume. Had interview that lasted only fourty minutes and no technical questions asked at all. Just questions about my behavioral traits. They didn't want to commit to a contract length (warning lights going off on that).

Interview Questions

• What is a flaw you possess?   1 Answer

Geologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX).

Interview

My interview was mostly a review of my past experiences as outlined on my resume. There were also a few behavioral questions and questions about my long-term career goals. The interview environment was relaxed and conversational.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle a subordinate that refuses to follow instructions?   1 Answer

NextGen Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX).

Interview

They flew me in a day before where you settle in to a hotel. The next day you and the rest of the candidates are shuttled to the office to complete an interview and learn about various product lines. The day concludes and you return the next day for a second interview, rig tour and case study/ teamwork exercise. All interviews were one on one and you answer questions off a list. Most persons said they were given a choice between two questions to answer for each part.

Next Gen Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviews were fairly easy. I was part of a group that was flown out to Houston. The interviews on the first day were fairly easy and the second day was a little more formal. They were also a few group activities and a rig tour as well? Still waiting to hear back for an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with situations when you don't know something?   1 Answer

Quality Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broussard, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weatherford (Broussard, LA) in April 2017.

Interview

My initial phone interview by the Weatherford recruiter was very detailed as to the components of a quality system. My knowledge of these helped me to get a personal interview at the facility. The facility interview process was very casual with conversations related to problems associated with the present quality system.

Interview Questions

• Did I have experience with API Q1, or Q2 quality management system.   1 Answer

Design Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process took 2 days, in which all the condidates were places in a hotel nearby. First day involved going over and learning about the 3 product lines that had vacancies. Afterwards we were split into groups and each group had the chance to interview, break, ad tour their shop.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to resolve a conflict among team/project members? How did you resolve this conflict.   Answer Question

Logistics Administrator Interview

Interview

Went thru staffing agency. After my resume was send to hiring manager interview was scheduled within 3 days. Manager was very calm and professional. We talked in the office, questions were related to the software experience, management of inventory, customer service and vendor relationships.