Weatherford Wireline Field Engineer Junior/Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Wireline Field Engineer Junior/Trainee

Weatherford Wireline Field Engineer Junior/Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Weatherford

1 Interview Review

2.0

Wireline Field Engineer Junior/Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online via the company website. Phone screening/interview approximately 1 week later with a corporate HR rep. This consisted of some standard interview questions such as: Tell me about yourself; Why are you interested in this job?; What makes you a good candidate for this job?; Where do you see yourself in 5 years?. About 1 week later a local HR rep from the OKC office called to schedule an interview. Arrived 15 min early for interview. Probably waited for 15 min for the interviewer. Interviewer was the Business Unit Sales Manager. Shook hands with him and went with him to the break area to get a cup of coffee. Ran into an acquaintance from college while getting coffee. Went back to interviewers office he asked what I was looking for and he would tell me what he had available. Asked what I wanted to know about the position/company. At first seemed like he might be a tough interviewer. However, the interview overall was laid back and conversational, though direct and to the point in terms of what he was looking for. About 30 minutes into the interview an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you're looking for and I'll tell you what I've got.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. From research that I had done the offer was in line with what I was expecting. ~$60k to start + small sign-on bonus. Field bonus to start following completion of training (6-12 months) pushing salary to $75k-$85k range.