Weatherford Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

Phone interview short and concise. Set up a face to face interview. Discussed my experience level as well as what other skills I could offer in the postion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was given with fair salary. I did not attempt to negotiate.

Intern Interview

Interview

Took about 3 weeks, first and second interview, then will call for job offer

Intern Interview

Interview

Nice people. Had 3 people asking questions. Came to college career fair and talked to them and got an interview. Asked me math and physics type questions to get a feel for how you thought. Gave you possible situations that could occur on job and asked how you would handle them.

Interview Questions

• Examples of leadership and critical thinking questions.   Answer Question

Administrative Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broussard, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weatherford (Broussard, LA) in July 2011.

Interview

Dressed nice and just looked over my resume. He told me all other interviewed were not qualified and made me a job offer. He only asked me how long I knew the person that referred me and I took him not very long. He said he was pleased with my resume

Interview Questions

• Did I know the program JDE. How many years experience I had answering phones and doing accounts payable. Asked if I was familiar with working in excel and Microsoft word.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not have to negotiate. Was happy with the pay and job offer

Logistics Administrator Interview

Interview

Went thru staffing agency. After my resume was send to hiring manager interview was scheduled within 3 days. Manager was very calm and professional. We talked in the office, questions were related to the software experience, management of inventory, customer service and vendor relationships.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Very informal interview. Very open and honest, nothing fancy - to the point. She told me right then and there how she would hire me and the steps to take. I got my offer letter a few days after and had to go take my drug screen / physical. Started working shortly after that.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question was not hard at all, "What are some previous experiences that you have gained that will help you with the position here at weatherford?"   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Was asked a variety of questions of experience in workin in production shops and what types of machines and tools used prior to this point.Was brought out into shop to see whole precedure and what consists of to handle daily dutys.

Interview Questions

• How long I worked in Production shop,What and how many machines I have operated   1 Answer

Negotiation

we had discussed and negotiated over salary in quesion

Talent Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring process took four months and was punctuated by periods of no communication. Over the four month time period there were separate meetings with eight individuals.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last employer?   1 Answer

Technical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Very casual and laid back. Mostly a getting to know one another type a deal. I interviewed with the regional sales manager, not HR or recruiter so that may have been a factor.

Technical Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Wasn't too complicated. Met with Hiring Manager and was asked several questions. Waited 3 weeks to hear that i wasn't going to be going on to next round.