Weatherford Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 22, 2017

2.5

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Weatherford (Odessa, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Short.... Made me wait almost 2 hours after my interview time. Sat me down with one of the managers. He asked me questions then another manager came asked me questions. Everything was fairly easy.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

Fairly typical interviewing process. Usually with two or more managers. They created a very pleasant atmosphere in which to interview, so it was almost like having a conversation for me.

Interview Questions

• What is one word that describes you?   1 Answer

Marketing Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter for a role (with 2 reports) at Weatherford.

The interviewer began the interview discussing how he enjoys partying, comes to work drunk and drinks alcohol at work....He repeatedly cut me off when I tried to discuss my capabilities...

Interview Questions

• At the end he asked me "What are you doing this weekend?" ..Maybe we could have coffee next weekend?"   Answer Question

Lwd Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

Two day interview. Activities include competitions to design and create towers with limited supplies under pressure. One on one interviews were with managers who asked the usual behavioral questions. Very conversational and personal. More than some other larger competitors. Emphasis on safety, company culture. Food provided and tours of facilities as well.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX).

Interview

Poor. I was asked a few questions about my experience. The manager was a product of nepotism and had little knowledge of the department.
    I am not going to go into any more details.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was great,even though I was not chosen for the position. The Human Resources manager was very easy going and straight forward, which is how I feel every interview should be. Im usually always nervous while interviewing but she was so relaxed and easy going the vibe she gave off calmed me

Interview Questions

• What about the job posting attracted you to this position?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

HR contacted me. Hiring manager did a phone screen. Once HR determined I had the required background, my resume was passed to the hiring manager. The hiring manager read through the resumes, called me and conducted a phone screen. Based on my answers, he decided to call me in for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know about my programming skills   1 Answer

Junior Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX).

Interview

Simple questions, they are really looking to take someone who will work like a dog for them. They had a recruiter call me and ask questions about my work experience. Then they set up an interview for me in Houston. After a couple weeks they called me to let me know that I had the position if I wanted it. I couldn't do the kind of travel they wanted though.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations?   1 Answer

Rigger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broussard, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weatherford (Broussard, LA) in January 2016.

Interview

Brief but informative on the company policies and benefits. Beneficial information about the services the company provides and the process of employment along with advancement opportunities during slow work times

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

Met at a College Career Fair and submitted my resume. There was phone screening about two weeks later and heard nothing from the recruiters for about a month. Then I received an email discussing my selection for a person-to-person interview with Managers and Associated Management at the District Office. Following the meeting I was hired and a drug test was set up. I started a month after this interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself; Give an example of an ethical dilemna; What are your strengths and weaknesses; Tell of an experience where you utilized safety and exercised Stop Work Authority; Where do you see yourself in the future?   1 Answer