Weatherford Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Geologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX).

Interview

My interview was mostly a review of my past experiences as outlined on my resume. There were also a few behavioral questions and questions about my long-term career goals. The interview environment was relaxed and conversational.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle a subordinate that refuses to follow instructions?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

Hiring process is long. Went and interviewed, heard something back in about a week that they wanted to offer the job to me. It took a few weeks to get an offer back, then over a week to get the offer letter via email. Finally got the background check and drug test paperwork after the offer letter.

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

Submitted resume and received request to come and interview. Did the whole panel interview and left with more questions than answers. Overall, it changed my mind about the company, and even had I received a firm offer, I would not have accepted. This company is just too far in transition - recovering from massive layoffs and hiring freezes, yet company still run like a mom-and-pop store. This place just doesn't know where it wants to go.

Interview Questions

• Can you deal with no formalities-guidelines, etc   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Called in for 1st and 2nd interview< Asked a list of questions How would you handle this situation? Asked if I felt over qualified? etc.

Negotiation

Inside recruiter asked what salary I required and said ok. Took three weeks - received an offer over the phone with confirmation in writing.

Accountant Interview

Interview

Interview was challenging and I enjoyed it. The challenge allowed me to show my strengths and what I was capable of. Hiring process was similar to other company's procedures.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in your previous position and how does that relate to this role?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview went very well. It was actually one of the best interviews I have been on mainly because The Accounting Supervisor was very nice to talk with. She made me feel very at ease and we talked about my Accounting experience.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were based on the what experience I had in accounting. It wasn't about how I answered the dreaded questions...what my strengths or weaknesses are or tell me about an experience blah blah...it was about my skills, my experience and my ability to do the job   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

You get interviewed by at least 5 people, which is ridiculous since most were just employees and not managers. Most of the questions were irrelevant to the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Muncy, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weatherford (Muncy, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position through my university career service website. I was invited to interview a few weeks later at a field office. The interview was fairly laid back. The hiring manager described the job and asked if I was interested...

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are qualified for this role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vernal, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Vernal, UT) in November 2012.

Interview

Fairly laid back, more of a social experience to see how you fit in. Went on a tour of the facilities and out to breakfast. Had a group session with their current engineers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX).

Interview

Simple questions, they are really looking to take someone who will work like a dog for them. They had a recruiter call me and ask questions about my work experience. Then they set up an interview for me in Houston. After a couple weeks they called me to let me know that I had the position if I wanted it. I couldn't do the kind of travel they wanted though.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations?   1 Answer