Weatherford Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Weatherford

2.5

Sort:

Junior Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

Got a call about a week after applying online. Looked like it was going to be a smooth process, unfortunately it wasn't. Person on the other side of phone said I would get an interview at (location) and find out then and there if I got the offer. I drove 2 hours to (location) spoke with manager for 5min!!!! and he told me he would pass it along to ft. worth, apparently that's where they process field eng. He didn't even give me his card, claimed to have forgotten it, and told me to expect an email if i advance. I've called the lady who recruited me , and apparently she has no clue as to how to the process works for eng. So now I have no way of knowing the status of my application, and I guess I'm left to assume I didn't advance until I receive notification otherwise.

Interview Questions

• No difficult question . Wasn't an interview at all. Wait till they go to your college, or a career fair. Unless your applying for operator position.   Answer Question

Junior Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buckhannon, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Buckhannon, WV).

Interview

First was the phone interview. They asked easy questions such as what you know about the company, why do you wanna work here etc. Then was the face-to-face interview which was very laid back. Asked the easy questions again. was offered a position a week later. all this took like 3 weeks.

Legal Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX).

Interview

The process was smooth and easy. I applied and received a call from a recruiter. After a short conversion she sent me a form to file out and I returned the document the same day. The next week I got a call from the same recruiter who scheduled an interview with the department manager.
    The interview went well and latest about an hour. HR called a couple days later to make a verbal offer I accepted. The entire interview/hiring process took about 6-8weeks.

Interview Questions

• What responsibilities do you have in your current position ?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

Let me first say that the interview was great. About a week after I interviewed I was offered the position. This is where it gets tricky, I did not want to accept the position right away, some details needed negotiating. I would ask questions and wouldn't hear back from the hiring manager for several days at a time. Fast forward, I accepted the offer, sent in my paperwork and that afternoon received a one liner withdraw letter, due to business reasons. Now, I believe after all that, they could have at least called. Where did decent human compassion go?

Interview Questions

• Standard, why do you want to leave your previous company?   2 Answers

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

It was very easy. They ask you behavioural questions first and then they ask you about previouus experiences with supply chain management. Then, you go through multiple panel interviews when they ask you the typical: "tell me about a time when...."
    Also, you get to do a presentation for a couple of VPs of the area.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you optimized a process and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process was 30 minutes. Two team members interviewed me with technical questions regarding to developing training courses. Be sure to bring projects you have worked on to show them your skills! Be honest on your work experience and be sure to know what ADDIE is.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

Interviewed for a contract software development position. Originally called by a recruiter for a short phone interview. A relatively brief technical interview (less than 20 minutes) over the phone by another contractor followed. Technical interview was very informal. Not many technical questions. On the next day, the recruiter called with an offer without any on-site interviews with regular employees or management.

Negotiation

Rate was competitive and I was between jobs, so I gave it a shot.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

Got an email for recruiter to schedule a phone interview with a manager. Flew out to location for another interview. Interview lasted all day and was pretty easy. There were no technical questions. All the questions were general. Three people interviewed me, two in the morning and one after lunch. They provided lunch during the day.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

I came in and met a few managers. They were all very talkative and friendly. They were really just looking to get a feel for my personality. They knew my education and knew that I could learn whatever they wanted me to know. All in all, they were happy to have another one of their own alma mater in the group after a run of LSU grads.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was available. The offer was high enough that I was ok though.

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weatherford in September 2014.

Interview

Career Fair.
    It was an one on one interview. They said that they would interview for 2 sessions of 20 minutes each. One session by Drilling Optimization Specialist and the other by an MWD operations supervisor.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you had to face in your research   1 Answer