Weatherford Next Gen Rotational Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weatherford Next Gen Rotational Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Weatherford

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

Brought us in for two days where they started off with general introductions and safety things. Then they asked us to get into groups and create a product out of Legos and we gave a presentation over it and basically had to market the product. The rest of the day was lunch and a tour or one of their storage facilities and more presentations. Day 2 was the interviewing process where they had each of us go in and talk to a few product line managers. From what I heard, the interviews were all different. Some of us had the typical behavioral questions, others just discussed their resume and experience. I thought it went well, and they told us they would hire about half of the candidates within 2-3 weeks. I never got an offer or a response from them. Heard that the pay was minimal at around $16/hour. Company was very kind and genuine, but clearly seems like they are struggling and not a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about (blank on the resume).
    What are you interested in? Would you be interested in artificial lift?
    What can you tell me about artificial lift?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Weatherford

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviews were fairly easy. I was part of a group that was flown out to Houston. The interviews on the first day were fairly easy and the second day was a little more formal. They were also a few group activities and a rig tour as well? Still waiting to hear back for an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with situations when you don't know something?   1 Answer

Next Gen Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhahran (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Dhahran (Saudi Arabia)) in May 2016.

Interview

Got recruited from a university job fair. It was a big group interview (~ 30 people). First they introduce the company and their product lines and the NextGen program. Then we had to do a presentation.

Interview Questions

• You're a product line manager, how would you sell me a service?
      We had to present any product line from the company to the managers and we had to prepare the presentation within 40 min. The presentation focused on personal skills like public speaking and work under pressure.   Answer Question