Weatherford Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weatherford Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Weatherford

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Baton Rouge, LA) in February 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume at school career expo. Received phone call and asked where I saw myself in 5 years, and was told about campus info session. Received email about interview. About two week turn around. Interviewer was nice and easy going.

Interview Questions

• Went over my resume, where I worked and what I did at my jobs. They pretty much want to know how you think, what kind of person you are and how you deal with various situations. They asked three specific questions to everybody regarding safety and ethical situations. Other then the resume review and 3 ethical questions it was getting to know who you are and if you will fit into the company needs. Still waiting to hear back after that 1-1 interview - because turn around after 1-1 interview is about one month since they were going to other schools for final hire choices.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Weatherford

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

Fairly typical interviewing process. Usually with two or more managers. They created a very pleasant atmosphere in which to interview, so it was almost like having a conversation for me.

Interview Questions

• What is one word that describes you?   1 Answer