Weatherford Wireline Field Engineer Junior Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Weatherford

2.0

Wireline Field Engineer Junior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Weatherford (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online via the company's careers website. Was contacted a number of weeks later (I had actually forgotten I applied for the position). Had a phone interview with and HR administrator. Interview consisted of typical behavioral and hypothetical situation questions as well as a brief review of employment history and career goals. Was informed they would be in touch. A week (maybe 2) later was contacted to set up a 1:1 interview with "a manager". The "manager" turned out to be the Mid-Continent Area Manager. The interview consisted of getting a cup of coffee with the manager, running into a college buddy in the coffee room and chatting, going back to the manager's office, chatting some more, and then receiving an offer. The offer, however, was slightly higher than what I was expecting and for a different location than I had initially applied for (which maybe should have been red flag).

Interview Questions

• There weren't any very difficult questions. If you have been through the interview process you will more than likely be able to get through the phone interview to the 1:1. Then it seems like it's whether they think you can do the job or not.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Being an entry-level position there is not much room (if any) for negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Weatherford

Wireline Field Engineer Junior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aqtöbe, Aktobe (Kazakhstan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Aqtöbe, Aktobe (Kazakhstan)) in May 2013.

Interview

Firstly, Weatherford representatives met me at airport. Then I was drived to conference&hotel building with other candidates. There we were waited for HR and 2 foreigners who were whole day with us. Everything begun at 9 am and finished at 6 pm. All time we dicided other tasks as an individual and as a group. In the beginning every person had to present yourself as who you are, where you live, what university did you finished and something interesting about you. After this task, we had a break where everybody had a conversation with foreign manager. Then we were continuing deciding other tasks like before as teamwork.

Interview Questions