Web.com Digital Marketing Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Web.com Digital Marketing Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Web.com

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Web.com (Charlotte, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, then in person. You watch a rep make cold calls and set a demo. You then go for the in person interview where you nat have to do a computer based scavenger hunt online and then read a script.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Web.com

Digital Marketing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Web.com.

Interview

It went fine in the beginning. There is no point in a review on the hiring process because the entire field sales channels was terminated. So all that were part of the hiring process was let go, except the CEO David Brown.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to for self improvement   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Web.com (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

Worst phone interview ever! Started by the Branch Sales Manager misses our 1st interview, during the 2nd scheduled call I was grilled about being willing/able to make the drive to the office, then had to listen to him bashing a local competitor that I used to build a personal site. then berated for not stated that I needed to make over $100K when Glassdoor salary estimates were $45K for this role.

Interview Questions

• How much do you need to make?   1 Answer
    • Can/will you be able to make the drive to the South Boston office everyday?   1 Answer