Web.com Inbound Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Web.com

1 Interview Review

2.0

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Web.com (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

I was called initially by HR. The conversation was about 15 minutes or so. From there an in-person interview was scheduled for the next day. HR was VERY nice and professional.

The in-person interview lasted about 45 minutes, followed by 30 minutes of shadowing, and then another 30 minutes chat. It is uncommon, but I was there for almost two hours.

The interview was much more like a conversation than anything. It was very relaxed, but still professional.

As always be prepared. Be yourself (seriously). If not, they will sniff your BS from a mile away. That's what the hiring process is for.

From application to offer was about less than a week for me. Probably 3-4 business days. My previous experience, and inside referral probably had something to do with this.

I was offered a job no more than 2 hours after I left.

Interview Questions

• If you were a manager, what would be the "perfect" employee? describe.   Answer Question
  • Why Web.com?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about your sales experience. In the roles listed on your resume, tell me what your job/responsibilities were.   Answer Question
  • Are you okay with the shifts? Could be working until 12AM on weekdays.   Answer Question
  • Are you aware of the Shift Bid at Web.com?   1 Answer