Web.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Web.com

2.4

Outbound Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Web.com (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was very simple. They basically just asked me if I was able to speak on the phone, and asked me to pitch the sale of a pencil he was holding.
    I was hired on the spot. Started the position about a month later.

Outbound Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Web.com (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied online & a recruiter contacted me the next day to schedule an interview within the same week. Two girls interviewed me -- a 30 min. process that consisted of basic questions about experience & skills and then I was asked to do a quick mock sales presentation.

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Web.com (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy. I showed up, answered a few questions, and read from a cold calling script. Shadowed a sales rep for about 10 minutes. Their questions were standard and the manager who interviewed me a was a nice guy.

Interview Questions

• How do you separate yourself in a competitive sales environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Web.com (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Held phone appointment and reviewed resume with hiring manager, was asked about sales skills & situations, was grilled on how I handle scenarios, then held face to face interview with hiring manager which involved role-play (it's a good idea to ask for the appointment during this part of the process), then held phone interview with upper management which involved answering to other situational questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was not relevant since I already knew the details because I was referred

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Web.com (Lewisville, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview was ridiculous the manager just talked and talked rarely asking me any questions at all. The process was essentially him selling me on the job. He misquoted several aspects of the position as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation period.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Web.com in April 2014.

Interview

I have never had an experience like this with a Company before. The lack of follow-up is ATROCIOUS!! It's VERY simple!! You either want to move forward or you chose to go another way.
    VERY SIMPLE!! I still haven't received a definitive YES or NO response from them. Would not recommend this Company to a friend.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was typical of a Company. But, they're lack of follow-up was HORRIBLE!!   Answer Question

Interview

Standard phone interview & setup with onsite interview. Sat in on live call to see how top sales person works. Tour of facility people friendly. Was hired on the spot.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Web.com (Herndon, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process was easy. It consisted of 1:1 face to face interview and received the offer within 1 week.They asked me questions based on my resume from Database Theory and Java. The questions consisted of queries based on Joins, Abstract class - Interfaces, Static and not static method.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on joins using Employee and Department tables.   Answer Question
    • If all the methods from an Interface are not implemented in the class, will it compile? What can be done so that it compiles successfully?   1 Answer
    • Questions on Static methods, Operator Overloading and Operator Overriding, Inheritance.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not have the negotiate as the offer made was good enough.

Web Consultant Interview

Interview

I was hired as a business consultant (outbound sales) at first. After some time there was a lack of people on the back end closing side (web consultant) so I was promoted to a web consultant without an interview. The interview for a business consultant was pretty easy though. As long as you could speak intelligently and use a web browser, you were in.

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Web.com (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

My interview was scheduled during a job fair at the company but I got pulled into interviewing for a different position that didn't call back. But the manager of the team I was originally going to apply for called and did a phone interview and about a week later they responded back with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What would be your color palette for a customer that sells cupcakes but also does home repair/remodeling?   1 Answer