Web.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Web.com

2.4

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Web.com (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Was notified by a Linked-In contact about this opportunity in Jacksonville. I emailed the recruiter directly with my resume and heard from her within 24 hours. I had a good initial phone screen and was scheduled for an in person interview the following week with the HR director and VP. I thought it went okay - it was hard to read them because they didn't ask many questions (see below).

Interview Questions

• They really didn't ask many questions - the emphasis was more on the questions I had about web.com, the HR department, and the position.   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Web.com in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was the worst I had ever been to. The lady interviewing was very condenscending and rude. The job description posted vs. the job she described were completely different.

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Web.com (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

The interview was in a small conference room, the lady was nice. However the pay of $13 was not enough for me, especially since I just graduated from college and needed to support myself. I've read some bad reviews about how strict they are when it comes to customer service For example, you can only be on the phone for a certain amount of time. Promotion potential wasn't adequate enough for me either.

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Web.com (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

Web.com is very thorough with their interview process. They want to ensure that you will fit in with the culture and team environment. The company has bought a lot of companies in the last 6 years and going through a lot of change right now. My recommendation to anyone who wants to join this company is to utilize your contacts to get an internal referral. The recruiters value and incent employees to refer candidates. The company has been going in the hiring mode the last 3 months. The company will do a background check and check your references, so make sure you have good ones lined up. The environment over all is very professional and respectful of others. Training is more on the job and figure it out on your own.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to provide examples of challenges and conflicts that I experienced in previous jobs with either a manager or other department. I was asked to explain the situation and articulate clearly how I worked to overcome obstacles to get the desired business result, and the follow up with specific details on results.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Web.com (Austin, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

I did an initial phone interview which wasn’t even really and interview. It was more of a “hey come on in” and check us out. I was told on the phone that I could expect to receive 40k to 50k in commission alone. This is not true. I went in and they showed me around the office. They showed me the games, music, free lunch etc and then too me to a room and asked me two questions and hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about this place and can you work with all the music playing?   Answer Question
    • How competitive are you on a scale from 1-10?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Web.com (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Energetic and highly based on personality and workplace compatibility. The interviewer was very nice and asked questions based mainly on my sales experience. Knowing someone who works there and is successful will definitely curve your edge to get hired, and they can pass their knowledge on to you.

Interview Questions

• Give us a time when you had an opportunity for a sale and you closed it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Web.com (Austin, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

Came in and met the recruiter, Jonathan Holloway. After speaking briefly he led me to a senior Representative to shadow and watch as they demonstrated the work i would be doing everyday. After a 1x1 with him, Mr.Holloway came back and met with me, discussed what the expectations are and just the overall cultures, values and expectations of the company.

Interview Questions

• Do i want to have a career, not just a job or a placeholder. Do i want to be somewhere where i have the opportunity to grow.   2 Answers

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Web.com in May 2014.

Interview

Simple and easy just a few questions, they asked about previous employment and experience and how i would handle certain situations. overall this was a very easy interview

Interview Questions

• describe a challenge you overcame and i told them how i work with all types of people and cared for their worries and challenges in my previous position   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Web.com (Austin, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

they just asked me where i worked last and showed me around. they went over a script with me and got my paperwork started. the guy was nice and told me straight up he wanted me hired.

Interview Questions

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn. Then there was a quick Phone Interview - very brief and typical questions being asked. In-person Interview followed and then you sat with a vetted rep to get an idea of what you will be doing. Hired with a phone call a few days later.