Web.com Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Web.com

2.5

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Web.com (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Process began with a phone interview with an internal recruiter. Basic questions about my background. Phone interview was followed up with a phone call with the hiring manager (VP of Marketing). Next, two back to back phone interviews on the same day with team members from different departments. The next day I had an in-person interview with a VP of Sales at the office. I received an offer later that afternoon. The process moved very quickly...roughly a week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Web.com

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Web.com (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from a recruiter a few weeks later. After a few phone interviews I was invited on site.

The phone interviews were lame. One was a peer who was not prepared at all. It was a joke. Basically just talked about how much they love living in Jacksonville.

The arrangements for the onsite were handled well and I was well informed. The rest of the onsite was disturbing at best. I can't tell of everything specific to my nightmare there, as I don't want to be identified. But I'll do my best.

I got to the office about 30 minutes early so I didn't want to go in right away. They have a massive building and parking area, but no visitor parking. I had to park in one of the back rows, which wasn't a big deal. It did, however, give me the opportunity to watch an employee (later confirmed as we walked in together) smoke out of a drug pipe in the parking lot. Stay classy man. When i did walk up to the building, I had to walk through a sea of smokers. My lord, I'm convinced that if they have 400 employees there, 370 of them smoke.

The reception lady was a bright spot. She eventually called my first interviewer who came and got me (10 minutes late mind you) and brought me up to a room. We talked for a few minutes with standard questions and then the interviewer left to take care of some personal business. Told me it was priority. Got to catch up on some email for the next 20 minutes.

The next two interviewers were annoying. I sure did get a good idea of what they did and how proud they are of their accomplishments. No one works in a vacuum and it was gross to hear such cocky stories.

I'm not going to share the rest of it, but you get the point. I did not get an offer, but would not have accepted anything. I've never in my life talked to a more arrogant group of people. It had that "cult and not in a good way" feeling.