Web.com Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Web.com Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Web.com

2.7

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Web.com in April 2014.

Interview

I have never had an experience like this with a Company before. The lack of follow-up is ATROCIOUS!! It's VERY simple!! You either want to move forward or you chose to go another way.
VERY SIMPLE!! I still haven't received a definitive YES or NO response from them. Would not recommend this Company to a friend.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was typical of a Company. But, they're lack of follow-up was HORRIBLE!!   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Web.com

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Web.com (Lewisville, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview was ridiculous the manager just talked and talked rarely asking me any questions at all. The process was essentially him selling me on the job. He misquoted several aspects of the position as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation period.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Standard phone interview & setup with onsite interview. Sat in on live call to see how top sales person works. Tour of facility people friendly. Was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Web.com (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Held phone appointment and reviewed resume with hiring manager, was asked about sales skills & situations, was grilled on how I handle scenarios, then held face to face interview with hiring manager which involved role-play (it's a good idea to ask for the appointment during this part of the process), then held phone interview with upper management which involved answering to other situational questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was not relevant since I already knew the details because I was referred