Web.com Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Web.com Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Web.com

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Web.com (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

I was contacted via phone by a recruiter, a friend of mine worked there and must have referred me. At that point, I asked some general questions to the recruiter. At this time I learned the starting pay for the position and the perks. I scheduled my interview with the recruiter, he gave me address and I arrived. thought directions could have been better, its a big place!

Interview Questions

• How do would you describe yourself?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Web.com

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Web.com (Austin, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

I did an initial phone interview which wasn’t even really and interview. It was more of a “hey come on in” and check us out. I was told on the phone that I could expect to receive 40k to 50k in commission alone. This is not true. I went in and they showed me around the office. They showed me the games, music, free lunch etc and then too me to a room and asked me two questions and hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about this place and can you work with all the music playing?   Answer Question
    • How competitive are you on a scale from 1-10?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Web.com (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Energetic and highly based on personality and workplace compatibility. The interviewer was very nice and asked questions based mainly on my sales experience. Knowing someone who works there and is successful will definitely curve your edge to get hired, and they can pass their knowledge on to you.

Interview Questions

• Give us a time when you had an opportunity for a sale and you closed it.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn. Then there was a quick Phone Interview - very brief and typical questions being asked. In-person Interview followed and then you sat with a vetted rep to get an idea of what you will be doing. Hired with a phone call a few days later.

Anonymous Employee in Hazleton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Web.com (Hazleton, PA).

Interview

It was fast and easy... after getting the call for an interview they interviewed me quickly, basic questions such as sales experience and computer skills, asked if I was tech savvy

Interview Questions

• What kind of sales experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Web.com (Austin, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

Came in and met the recruiter, Jonathan Holloway. After speaking briefly he led me to a senior Representative to shadow and watch as they demonstrated the work i would be doing everyday. After a 1x1 with him, Mr.Holloway came back and met with me, discussed what the expectations are and just the overall cultures, values and expectations of the company.

Interview Questions

• Do i want to have a career, not just a job or a placeholder. Do i want to be somewhere where i have the opportunity to grow.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Web.com (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

Very generic interview. Just asking about previous experiences and that you need to have thick skin for this job. It was an awkward interview because the recruiter wasn’t even prepared when I came in so I waited a good 30 minutes once I got there.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in this situation and how did you handle it etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Web.com (Austin, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

they just asked me where i worked last and showed me around. they went over a script with me and got my paperwork started. the guy was nice and told me straight up he wanted me hired.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Web.com in May 2014.

Interview

Simple and easy just a few questions, they asked about previous employment and experience and how i would handle certain situations. overall this was a very easy interview

Interview Questions

• describe a challenge you overcame and i told them how i work with all types of people and cared for their worries and challenges in my previous position   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Web.com (Herndon, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

the interview process consisted of a phone interview in which i was told that i would move to the next level which would be a phone interview with a manager .
    I was told that since i interviewed on a Wednesday that by the following Tuesday I would be notified when the next interview would be scheduled.
    The next Tuesday cam and went with no contact so the following week i e-mailed the web.com to check up on the status . Then a couple of days later i got an e-mail that said that they moved on to another candidate . The only issue that i saw was that they were still advertising the position in Herndon on the internet