WebEx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WebEx Interview Questions

2.9

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WebEx in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online through linkedin and a recruiter reached out to me about a week or so later. I spoke with the recruiter for about 30 minutes answering behavioral type questions as well as discussing the specifics of the role. About a week later spoke with the hiring manager who asked questions about my background, why Cisco, why Webex specifically, etc. Fairly straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this specific team?   Answer Question

Isales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WebEx (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very basic phone interviews and one onsite. Did not waste my time. Made me feel very relaxed and helped me understand what I was getting my self into. Was told that I would make money and came to be true.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your pipeline?   1 Answer

Negotiation

not much negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WebEx.

Interview

I had telephone interview followed by couple of more Interviews and finally had a one on one interview.Had to go thru layers of screening before getting the Interview.Senior level mangers took more time in the process

Support Mgt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at WebEx (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

Weak communication from recruiter

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

The usual two phone interviews followed by an in-person. Not too technical and all questions were in line with other interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel our solution is positioned against others in the market?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WebEx (San Jose, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

Seemed like a boiler room environment. Cool guys, but seemed to be looking for something I didnt have and werent telling me something. Cube environment. Asked how much I made in past. Inside Sales. No thanks.

Interview Questions

• You're overqualified for the job. Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

See above

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WebEx (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2010.

Interview

They contacted me from Monster and setup the interview via email. Once they call, they asked me many technical java questions that I easily answered. They asked me about messaging, classes, recursion, data structures, sql, transactions, hash maps, interfaces, then they sent me an exercise that I had to answer within one hour. The exercises where rather simple, and they asked to write real compilable code

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WebEx (Rancho Cordova, CA) in November 2008.

Interview

This was a basic process. You could tell no one had time to interview me.

Interview Questions

• ADDIE Experience?   1 Answer
    • Hand off/workflow preferences to Flash developer?   1 Answer

The money was waaaaaaaaaaay below market, the communications culture gave me the creeps, and the location was horrible. I thought this was a Cisco company, but it felt a little Lord of the Flies.

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WebEx (San Jose, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me, had phone interview with Recruiter then with Hiring Manager. Had in person interviews with Hiring Manager, VP of my segment and VP of Sales.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WebEx (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

Great interview process, phone screen, then 1:1 where they rearranged schedules so I got to meet VP as well as directors and managers. Also they let me interview a rep as I asked to talk to someone in not management. Great process. Longest part was background check as not inhouse

Interview Questions

• roleplaying on spot with director for a deep dive on questions about product   1 Answer
    • asked what i could remember about business models by VP - he was looking to see what I retained   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was standard offer. I felt was fair so didnt negioate. Theres little room for that at Cisco as pretty cut and dry