WebEx Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WebEx (San Jose, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

Seemed like a boiler room environment. Cool guys, but seemed to be looking for something I didnt have and werent telling me something. Cube environment. Asked how much I made in past. Inside Sales. No thanks.

Interview Questions

• You're overqualified for the job. Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

See above

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WebEx (San Jose, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me, had phone interview with Recruiter then with Hiring Manager. Had in person interviews with Hiring Manager, VP of my segment and VP of Sales.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WebEx (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

Great interview process, phone screen, then 1:1 where they rearranged schedules so I got to meet VP as well as directors and managers. Also they let me interview a rep as I asked to talk to someone in not management. Great process. Longest part was background check as not inhouse

Interview Questions

• roleplaying on spot with director for a deep dive on questions about product   1 Answer
    • asked what i could remember about business models by VP - he was looking to see what I retained   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was standard offer. I felt was fair so didnt negioate. Theres little room for that at Cisco as pretty cut and dry