WebMD Health Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WebMD Health Intern Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WebMD Health (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, received an email asking for an in-person interview within a week. Went to their main office and interviewed with two women, then never heard from them again, even after emailing multiple times.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing I had done or accomplished at a previous job that I was proud of.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for WebMD Health

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WebMD Health (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Standard and smooth; first had a phone interview, followed by a skype interview, then several in person interviews. It took a while for them to get back to me. And they kept changing the dates, which made it difficult to schedule

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WebMD Health (Atlanta, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews. Initially I applied for another intern position, but I was recommended for other positions so I interviewed for two other intern positions. The questions were mostly background questions about my other internship experience, my personal successes, etc.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember a difficult question, but I made sure I was prepared for those "strength/weakness/success" questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WebMD Health (New York, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

had a short 25 minutes interview mostly about things on my resume and HR type questions. got offered a position 3-4 days later.

Interview Questions

• General question about background and stuff on my resume   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WebMD Health.

Interview

Basic Phone interview that your typical interview questions (ie: why would you like this position, what are your future plans, what do you know about the company...) After the phone interview, they ask you to come in and meet the hiring managers whom ask the same questions and just want to get a feel for who you are.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, no technical questions necessary.   Answer Question