WebMD Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 27, 2017

2.6

Onsite Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WebMD Health (Jackson, MS).

Interview

The process was fair swift for a corporation. I had 3 separate interviews: 2 via phone and one in person. They were quick to make a decision and the interviewers were direct and efficient yet nice.

Regulatory Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WebMD Health.

Interview

This was an initial phone screen interview. I received a call after I applied online for this position. The manager called at a scheduled time. I told the interviewer a brief summary about my self. Then I answered questions about my work background. It was a very basic phone screen interview.

Interview Questions

• The usual prescreen questions on work history. Job description was explained in more detail.   1 Answer

G&A Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WebMD Health (Portland, OR) in August 2015.

Interview

I was phone screened by a recruiter who was able to tell me quite a bit about the company, its business model and what they needed in this role. I then came onsite and met with the hiring manager for about an hour. She was informative, respectful and asked great questions to best understand my background. About two weeks passed, then I came in for an onsite interview where I met with six different people, each for ~45 minutes. While some of their questions overlapped, they were all clearly talented, driven individuals and I left excited about the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What three words describe your workplace philosophy on management?   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WebMD Health (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty simple took a long time to get them to meet me had a terrible phone interview with just question after question no real interaction. Got asked to come into an in person was nice enough but afterwards a month afterwards never heard anything from them.

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at WebMD Health.

Interview

The interview was easy but man, what an awful experience. These guys aren't very professional - they'll string you along. Interviewee beware. Also FWIW, many people appear to be jumping ship there, plenty of unhappiness around the office.

Client Service Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WebMD Health (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was a 1:1 with both vertical directors and the VP of Client Services. The ditector of Watts vertical seemed to be impressed with my former experience with project work within digital/media entertainment and spoke with me quite lengthy. Overall the interview process went very well contrary to the work environment and lack of communication. They do a good job of pretending to be something they are not.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were technical based knowlegde of the WorkFront system they use for tracking timeline tasks for projects.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Medscape informed my agency that they wanted to extend an offer the next day after I interviewed and I excepted with expectation of becoming full-time.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WebMD Health (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Badly organised. Cancelled numerous times. The recruiter kept telling me the company was restructuring and they didn't know if they still needed the position. Felt very amateur for a global organisation.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WebMD Health (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, received an email asking for an in-person interview within a week. Went to their main office and interviewed with two women, then never heard from them again, even after emailing multiple times.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing I had done or accomplished at a previous job that I was proud of.   Answer Question

Associate Photo Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WebMD Health (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

A few interviews with different levels of bosses with standard interview questions. The standard questions were based on previous job experience. How well did I handle difficult situations in the office. What is my personality like on a daily basis, etc. Very casual but three rounds of bosses to get through.

Purchasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WebMD Health (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. I was told by the staffing firm that it went very well, and that I was a strong candidate. I had an on-site interview 4 days later with the hiring manager and 2 others and again told the same thing as well as that I would be meeting with the CFO shortly. I followed up several times, and told that things were taking longer than expected. Finally, after 3 weeks a date was set for what I thought would be the last steps. The day before the interview, the recruiter called me advising that he had been advised that WebMD had no intention of hiring me or any other candidate and that the interview was cancelled! I have heard similar reports from other candidates. WebMD needs to utilize greater honesty and integrity in its hiring practices!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer