WebMD Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.6

Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WebMD Health (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Recruiter emailed me to set up interview, put salary range in there etc. The interview itself was with 4 people, one at a time, a senior editor, editorial manager, a director and one other person

Interview Questions

• Straightforward interview; not many questions on editing which surprised me. More on strengths and weaknesses, why do you want to work here; etc. I felt I was repeating myself because a lot of them asked the same questions. Seemed more like they were trying to get a feel of me rather than caring what I said.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WebMD Health (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

You will receive an email from someone from talent acquisition to set up a phone interview. This person may or may not work in house for WebMD/Medscape. They do not know much about the role so they are asking questions based on keywords in the job description. They either move you forward to a WedMD/Medscape employee whether or not they think you will land the job.

Interview Questions

• Why one of the required database programs was not listed on my resume and that I need it for the job.   1 Answer
    • About the time gap in my employment. First question.   Answer Question

Health Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at WebMD Health (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2014.

Interview

The first interview was by phone where there were simple questions to get to know you and feel out your personality. If that interview goes well, then you're called in for the second interview and then if you impress the hiring managers, within two weeks an offer will be made.

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WebMD Health (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

The recruiter was friendly and helpful. I ended up having a total of 14 interviews before being offered the job. The interviews were non-eventful and the people were professional. I was surprised that there was very little effort on communicating work life balance, benefits etc.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were about managing Clients, Sales and meeting revenue goals.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Interview

Met with nine people in two hours. Most interviewers were extremely young, energetic, and book smart... but with zero experience. Lots of tech tests and BS logic questions.

Not a pleasant time.

Health Educator I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WebMD Health (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2014.

Interview

I filled out an application online and received a call from a WebMD employee about a week later.

I then scheduled a phone interview with a departmental supervisor. The interview included basic questions (Why WebMD? What experience do you have? Why health education? Can you work in a call center environment?). At the end of the call, my interviewer said she would follow up shortly.

A few days later, I received an email from my initial interviewer to set up an interview with a higher up. Apparently, this second interview is usually on site, but since I am relatively far from Indianapolis, I was reassured that a second phone interview would be sufficient.

My second interview contained most of the same questions I had in the first interview; it was actually shorter than my initial interview, despite me asking my interviewer as many questions as I could. My second interviewer told me she would follow up with me within two weeks.

Two weeks passed by so I waited about a week more before following up with my initial interviewer by email. She replied more than a week later, telling me that WebMD was still conducting interviews and I would hear "in a week or so". It has been 5 weeks since that email and I haven't heard back.

The interviews were easy and very pleasant, but waiting to hear back from them has been a nightmare.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. If applying for a Health Educator position, I would try and have some examples of health education classes or programs you planned.   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WebMD Health (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I submitted my application and received an email for a phone interview after one month of my submission. We scheduled the date and the hiring person asked me to call him.

Interview Questions

• Not sure why they called me because the hiring manager told me that my skill set is not relevant to what they are looking for for the position. I think that the hiring manager didn't read my resume but emailed me.   Answer Question

Health Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at WebMD Health (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2014.

Interview

It's pretty difficult to get hired on here. They interviewed me in April and I got hired in October. I did 1 phone interview, and then 1 face to face. The interview itself was pretty basic and straight to the point though. No hard questions. Lasted for about an hour.

Interview Questions

• When was a situation where you went above and beyond for someone?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at WebMD Health.

Interview

Standard Sales interview process. Met manager and VP of Sales. Took a few weeks to get through it all.

Interview Questions

• I was pressed on Brand Team relationships. Naturally it was very important to the role.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes. Make sure everyone is happy with the outcome.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at WebMD Health.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with a recruiter and then a follow up interview with the hiring manager. The Interview seemed to go really well but I followed up with the hiring manager and never heard anything back via e-mail.

Interview Questions

• The interviews were both very casual and conversations.   Answer Question