WebMD Health Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 1, 2017

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WebMD Health (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

30 min phone interview w/recruiter, 30 min phone interview w/hiring manager, 2 in-person interviews 2-3 hours each.
After going through the final round of interviews, I never received any word on if I had gotten the job or not. Even after reaching out three separate times to see what was going on, the recruiter refused to call or email me back. This is the most unprofessional interview process I have ever been through.

Other Interview Reviews for WebMD Health

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at WebMD Health (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied through an internal channel. I had 3 interviews (2 were selected by the hiring manager; as per standard company requirements). After all of those were done, all of the feedback was collected, an offer was presented to me. After I accepted it, finance had to approve it. I had to also complete a background screening.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WebMD Health (New York, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

Felt from phone interview and in person interview. But no response for 1.5 months for my email follow up. I called the hiring manager and found out the job was taken...

Interview Questions