WebMD Health Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WebMD Health Marketing Interview Questions

2.5

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WebMD Health (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Traveled to NYC for a 30 minute cursory interview. Interviewer had clearly made up her mind before the meeting.

Other Interview Reviews for WebMD Health

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WebMD Health in September 2009.

Interview

I was impressed with WebMD's process from the first phone call to the three in-person interviews. The interviewers were specific about the job requirements, intelligent, kind, put me at ease and impressed me as potentially compatible colleagues. I was very excited when they told me I made it to the top round of three serious candidates. They said I would hear back within a week or two. I waited three weeks, emailed them, got no response and only found out they hired another candidate when I called the recruiter. She was quite friendly and warm, saying they had just received acceptance of their offer to another candidate. I saw the job posted again soon after and thought it had mistakenly never been taken down from LinkedIn but a headhunter informed me that the new hire had been fired within five weeks of taking the job.

Interview Questions

• In what area of Marketing do you think you most excel?   Answer Question