WebMD Health Senior Producer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WebMD Health (Atlanta, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

Phone interview
Came in and met with 5 mid to sr. level people
Came in a final time and met with two members of senior leadership
The process took longer than I would have liked (nearly 3 months), but overall, a good and fair experience.

Negotiation

A fair offer out of the gate - no need to negotiate anything except for confirmation that already planned trips were approved for vacation time

Other Interview Reviews for WebMD Health

Senior Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WebMD Health (Atlanta, GA) in February 2008.

Interview

Interview process:
    I was contacted by a recruiter who set up the initial phone screen interview a manager.
    The manager asked me a series of questions about my work experience. Passing that phase I was invited in for a half day long session of interviews. I was passed throughout the office meeting 1:1 with 2 different peers, 3 other group managers. The line of questioning was informal, basically asking general questions about my experience.

People, office and work culture:
    The main work area was an open collaboration cubicle environment. Only top management had offices. There didn’t appear to be any cultural diversity in the upper level professional/management positions. I respectfully sent thank you letters to all. But overall, I got the feeling that people were not overly excited about their jobs, seemed to be very busy and they were stressed out. They didn’t follow-up with a yea or nay regarding the status of my interview either, not cool after spending so much time of my day interviewing there.

Interview Questions

• The basic...tell me about a time when you got push back from a stakeholder i.e. stakeholder wanted something that you were not able to do and how did you stand your ground or negotiate a resolution?   Answer Question