Webcor Builders Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Webcor Builders (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I received a call from HR and had a phone interview. The HR representative was professional and had my second interview scheduled within a week. The second interview was with two VP's who asked me why I wanted to work for Webcor.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Webcor Builders.

Interview

Interview was smooth. A few technical questions and few HR questions. They wanted to know more about my personality rather than my technical knowledge which I felt is very important. The wanted to know what type of skil-lset I bring to the table and how I would fit into their team.

Interview Questions

• What are the qualities that you look for in an employer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Webcor Builders (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

For me it was a three part interview starting off with a phone call, then an in-person with a Project Director, and the final in-person with the Senior VP.

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Webcor Builders (Chico, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview team was through in getting to know me not only on a professional level but a personal level as well. The interview team was comprised of industry professionals as well as human resource personnel. This provided a good balance of questions and information.

Interview Questions

• Can you provide an example of a time that you have been faced with a difficult situation and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Webcor Builders in January 2016.

Interview

Webcor held interviews at my university. Three Project Managers were at the interview. One of them was immediately dismissive of everything I had to say. Overall it was an okay interview.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Webcor Builders (Alameda, CA).

Interview

It was a very easy interview process. First spoke with recruiter on the phone, then had one interview with AP Supervisor and Controller. I was offered the job a few days later, which was contingent upon passing a background/drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Webcor Builders (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Easy going and not very "formal". The HR team is very helpful and accommodating in scheduling. The follow up and instructions were very detailed and informative.
    No need to "wear a suit", but look professional.

Interview Questions

• When requesting information on a RFI would you email or call?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Webcor Builders.

Interview

very casual, didnt even feel like an interview it was more of a conversation and talked about interests of the field. we talked about how school is and how this internship would help me succeed. we also talked about past experiences, jobs, clubs i was in, and positions. what sports i played and how i demonstrated leadership,

Interview Questions

• casual questions like what are your strengths, weaknesses, what do you hope to get out of this.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Webcor Builders (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applyed online for the position through the Webcor Builders website. Got a call from recruiters, 2 rounds of interviews. First round with Project Manager / Superintendents. 2nd round with Director level management. The interview process to just under 3 weeks and I starting working and showed up to the jobsite 1 week after accepting the offer.

Interview Questions

• How will you contribute to innovation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This was my first job after graduating college. Very solid offer with benefits. Didn't feel the need to negociate the offer I was given.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Webcor Builders.

Interview

Casual interview with well thought out questions. Shows interest in getting to know your career goals and what you focus on in industry. Conversational interview not an interrogation. Overall good interview.