Webcor Builders Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Webcor Builders Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Webcor Builders (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

For me it was a three part interview starting off with a phone call, then an in-person with a Project Director, and the final in-person with the Senior VP.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Webcor Builders (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Easy going and not very "formal". The HR team is very helpful and accommodating in scheduling. The follow up and instructions were very detailed and informative.
    No need to "wear a suit", but look professional.

Interview Questions

• When requesting information on a RFI would you email or call?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Webcor Builders (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

I got a phone call and email to set up the interview, a week later we set up a date for the interview, the 1:1 meeting short and most of the time we talked about myself as a person rather than my work experience. Really amicable interviewer (VP of Operations). 1 month later I received an emailed saying that my offer letter was sent, I received the letter within two days with a orientation package m, I had to signed the offer letter and send it back to start the background check, after the background check was completed (two weeks) I received my start date.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself, how would you friends describe you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiated.