Webcor Builders Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Webcor Builders (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I received a call from HR and had a phone interview. The HR representative was professional and had my second interview scheduled within a week. The second interview was with two VP's who asked me why I wanted to work for Webcor.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Webcor?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Webcor Builders (Alameda, CA).

Interview

It was a very easy interview process. First spoke with recruiter on the phone, then had one interview with AP Supervisor and Controller. I was offered the job a few days later, which was contingent upon passing a background/drug test.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Webcor Builders (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applyed online for the position through the Webcor Builders website. Got a call from recruiters, 2 rounds of interviews. First round with Project Manager / Superintendents. 2nd round with Director level management. The interview process to just under 3 weeks and I starting working and showed up to the jobsite 1 week after accepting the offer.

Interview Questions

• How will you contribute to innovation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This was my first job after graduating college. Very solid offer with benefits. Didn't feel the need to negociate the offer I was given.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Webcor Builders (Alameda, CA).

Interview

I met and spoke to my interviewers first at a University career fair. I was then contacted by their office to set up an interview. The interview took place at their Alameda, CA office and was held with 2 employees. They were very friendly and sharp.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very straight forward, and the interviewers were very friendly, although they did seem to delve into my previous experience a bit deeper than on other interviews I have been on.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Webcor Builders (Alameda, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Basic interview questions. I thought I did well in the interview, but was not offered a job. The interview process was straightforward. It was a half hour interview with 1 interviewer. The question were not too difficult. I don't know why I wasn't offered a position, but I plan to apply for a Webcor job in the future.

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Webcor Builders (San Francisco, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied for a position as an Executive Assistant and had a phone interview with a recruiter. She spent a good amount of time going over my background and she recommended that Executive Assistant was not the position that I should seek. She kept my resume on file for future opportunities that may better fit my skill set. Two weeks later I received a phone call from a recruiter who had a Project Assistant position open up, and she said that the original recruiter had forwarded my info to her.
    I interviewed the next afternoon, it was a one on one setting and felt very casual and open. I had the opportunity to speak honestly and openly about my background, my future aspirations, and what job I was capable of doing and where I wanted to go with it. The recruiter was very friendly and encouraging and she demonstrated that the company has a desire to recruit positive, skilled people who want the opportunity to excel and to grow within a company.
    There were no specific, formal questions. She went through my resume and we spoke about my previous experience, then she went through the requirements of the position and discussed whether I met the qualifications.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation did not happen. The interviewer was very direct about what she was able to offer, but went into detail about the salaried compensation package and the promotion possibilities that the company offers.