Weber Shandwick Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Weber Shandwick Interview Questions in Boston, MA

Updated Mar 5, 2017

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

My interview was average, but I knew when I left that I would reject a job offer if I got one. Plus, the internship description said there was potential to lead to a full-time job, which was misleading.

I had an HR screening, and a phone interview. I never heard back from the team I interviewed with, but HR contacted me that another team had seen my resume and wanted me to interview in person. The office is nice, and people seem to dress very casually (leggings, Lilly Pulitzer dresses, flip flops, etc.) and the receptionist was friendly. But they do like you to dress UP (I'm talking full suit here) which makes you stand out in the office environment.

The interview- wasn't for me. I was told some of my tasks would include driving the VP's car and moving its parking (seriously - this was when I knew I wouldn't work there) and that one person drove her car to the beach for her. Not what I was looking for, at all.

They also asked why I applied to work with their team, but...I hadn't applied for that position and wasn't informed of what the team worked on (talk about awkward!). Heavily female team, friendly, but not for me.

Lastly, the HR person came in and told me they were hiring more than one intern, and that a job might not be opening after the internship. With the potential to have to compete with another intern for a low-paying internship, it wasn't for me. She told me they would send me a writing test for me to complete, but I accepted another position the next day from another company (who actually was a client of Weber...). HR was nice about my declining moving forward in the position

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

The process was long, consisting of a phone screening and an on-site interview with 4 employees, then for almost a month there was no communication before they sent me a writing test. It included a press release and a social media post. Then I haven't heard back since.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Boston, MA) in August 2013.

Interview

Met with 4-5 people back-to-back. Was asked the typical behavioral questions, why I wanted to the job, and to talk about my background and how my past skills could translate to the job.