Weber Shandwick Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weber Shandwick Internship Interview Questions

Updated Jan 23, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, chatted on the phone with one HR manager and then talked to someone else and then got accepted over the phone and was accepted into a particular practice group that was discussed over the phone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Weber Shandwick

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

I received an email from HR asking if I was interested in the consumer internship. Since I was out-of-state she scheduled an Skype interview with five different executives from the consumer practice. Each interview was timed at 20 minutes each and in total lasted an hour. The interview was formal and mainly focused on my internship choices, why I wanted to practice PR, and my interest in the company.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Boston, MA) in August 2013.

Interview

Met with 4-5 people back-to-back. Was asked the typical behavioral questions, why I wanted to the job, and to talk about my background and how my past skills could translate to the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Bloomington, MN).

Interview

Was asked to come in for an initial interview with the VP of HR. If things went well at this first meeting I was told I would be asked to take a writing test and then come in for a second interview. She asked me general interview questions about my previous internships and asked me to take the writing test. She asked me what I know about Weber Shandwick and why Weber Shandwick.

Interview Questions

• She asked me to walk her through my biggest project I did at my last internship.   Answer Question