Weber Shandwick Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 14, 2017

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Healthcare Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with director, phone interview with team lead, in person interview with HR director, in person interview with 2/3 of team. The entire process took nearly one month.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a Skype interview and writing test. Both were not terribly hard, pretty average for the PR world. They let me skype in since I lived further away while at school.

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2014.

Interview

After an initial phone interview with the regional HR manager, I came in for an interview with 4 people. A few days after my in-person interview, I participated in a follow-up phone interview specifically related to the client I'd be working on.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call to come in for an interview early the next week. I came in for an initial interview with one person from HR, and then moved to another room the same day with 4 people for a group panel interview. I was then told they would be sending me a take-home writing via e-mail (test had a 2 hour limit), which I took the next day. I was asked back the day after that for a second interview with a senior VP, and was then hired a day or two after. The process was pretty smooth and everyone was very nice, but the writing test was a bit more difficult than other writing tests I had taken. The culture of the office is pretty standard, but made of mostly women (about 90%). Hours are long, as you are expected to stay past 5 most nights.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase for interns. Pay is not great, but interns are almost always hired on full-time after 6 mo - a year.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Bloomington, MN).

Interview

Was asked to come in for an initial interview with the VP of HR. If things went well at this first meeting I was told I would be asked to take a writing test and then come in for a second interview. She asked me general interview questions about my previous internships and asked me to take the writing test. She asked me what I know about Weber Shandwick and why Weber Shandwick.

Interview Questions

• She asked me to walk her through my biggest project I did at my last internship.   Answer Question