Weber State University Interview Questions in Ogden, UT | Glassdoor

2.2

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weber State University (Ogden, UT) in August 2017.

Interview

A very short process, it took them less than a week to call me for a phone interview, then they called a few days later for a physical interview. Called the next day for a decision. I had previously worked as a receptionist and I was not hired because I did not speak Spanish.

Math Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weber State University (Ogden, UT) in August 2017.

Interview

The interviewer asked me a few basic questions such as why do you want to work here. Then we did a tutor student role play where they were the student.

Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Weber State University (Ogden, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

I had back to back interviews, but it was somewhat exhausting. I was given little guidance on what the job was during the interview, and once I was offered the job, the guidance was nonexistent. Even though the position was for an IT department, I was not expected to do IT work but was asked questions about it.

Interview Questions

• Write how to compose an e-mail using Gmail.   1 Answer

Lab Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weber State University (Ogden, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was soon contacted by my future boss for a phone interview, was hired on the spot after submitting my availability for work. Interview consisted of explaining the job and asking when I could work.

Testing Proctor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weber State University (Ogden, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward, short interview, got the offer the same day. They ask the basic questions, nothing tricky. I think it took about a week for them to call me for the initial interview, but once we started that it was very quick and painless. They were very willing to answer questions I had about the position and described the position very well.

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weber State University (Ogden, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

Very fast response, within two weeks. I interviewed with my current boss and two of my future coworkers. The process was friendly and casual, though finding the room was a bit tough.

Assistant Professor, Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Weber State University (Ogden, UT) in September 2014.

Interview

A full day interview comprising breakfast with Dept Chair and Dean, mini interviews with faculty, observed teaching session and, research presentation to faculty. A long and stressful day but a very transparent and fair process.

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Weber State University (Ogden, UT).

Interview

I was asked to come in to an interview where I was asked the standard questions like- what do you do if you and a college have a disagreement. Then I was asked what I would do in a tutoring session under a variety of circumstances.

Efficiency Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weber State University (Ogden, UT) in May 2014.

Interview

Nothing to at all. It was extremely easy. If you put the minimal amount of effort into the process then you should get hired. They hiring manager was very friendly and accommodating. They entire administratation staff was also very nice and easy to ask for assistance.

Interview Questions

• What my initial thoughts about what I was going to be doing were? What and when they could expect to see the final report. What did I need from them.   Answer Question

Several Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Weber State University (Ogden, UT) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview with three people, nothing out of the ordinary was asked. After that, there was a week or so before I was called back for the 2nd interview, and then you had to go through the hiring process, which in a university takes forever! So after the 2nd interview and the call with a job proposal there was a delay of 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• If I asked your current boss to describe you, what would they tell me?   Answer Question