Weber-Stephen Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Weber-Stephen Products

Role At Corporate HQ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palatine, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weber-Stephen Products (Palatine, IL).

Interview

First, a brief HR phone interview then a phone interview with the hiring manager/director followed by an on-site interview at the Corporate office. Take note that they do not negotiate on offers, and they will offer you a salary lower than you provided (and they agreed was in their range) and expect you to take it. The people and work atmosphere seem great, but if they are unwilling to pay for top talent and play a bait/switch game at the offer stage, it is concerning.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult team member   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

1st interview went well. The guy asked me few questions and told me about the company. He said he like the 5 years worth of experience I had in Finance. 2nd interview I was not impressed at all. It was with his boss. She was 10mins late, did not introduce herself well or shake my hand. Her interview skills were very poor. I could tell she already had someone in mind. I did not hear back from them and even if I did I would not have taken the position b/c of my 2nd interview.

Custer Service Supervosor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Weber-Stephen Products in November 2015.

Interview

The first interview was with a woman who did not ask me questions. She told me about the job and what is expected of me, I asked questions to show interest but her interview skills were poor.
    The second interview was with two people who seemed to want me to fit a mold. I was told they never hired from the outside before so they were being selective. Interview lasted over an hour I thought it went well. Never got a call or an email saying anything. Very unprofessional of them. Guess I didn't get it.

Interview Questions

• tell is about a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer, what did you do?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Weber-Stephen Products in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted by HR for a phone screen within a week and scheduled for an in person interview shortly after the phone screen. I was scheduled to meet with multiple people for an hour each. Everyone was very nice, but the experience didn't make me excited about the company or more interested in the job. After the interview I followed up with the HR person 3-4 times by phone and email over a 4 week period and never received a response. This really left me with an unfavorable opinion of the company.

Interview Questions

• There were no behavioral questions, just specific questions about my past experience.   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Weber-Stephen Products (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

Head hunted by Danish recruitment agency on LinkedIn. Received a phone call explaining role and asking if I was interested in role. Followed by Skype interview with recruiter. Then a face to face interview with recruiter and employer. Final interview by Skype with HR which was not particularly in depth. Completed psychometric test on line.

Interview Questions

• What skills can you bring to the organisation. Are you hands on?   1 Answer