WebiMax Inbound Marketer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inbound Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WebiMax (Mount Laurel, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume via indeed.com. Got a call back. Was called in for an interview. The head of the department read questions off his laptop and stared at me. A little over a week later, I was emailed a job offer letter.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several questions about the technicalities of SEO when it was an entry level job and he knew I had only journalism experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation what so ever. In fact, it was an at will hire.

Other Interview Reviews for WebiMax

Inbound Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WebiMax (Mount Laurel, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

Got a call after applying to a different job and was talked into the interview. The guy who interviewed me was trying to be funny but mumbling a lot. Later told me my answer of making my mother proud nearly made him not hire me, which was rather inappropriate and rude. He cursed during the interview. It was entry level yet he asked a ton of SEO questions I couldn't have had the answer to. A lot of weird silences where he stared at me, thinking I would have some answer for a question he hadn't answered. He was very awkward. Had I not been in desperate need for employment, I'd have likely gone elsewhere. He also asked about my writing skills a lot for a non-writing position yet didn't ask for samples and didn't have a sample for me to do. Very odd day, for sure.

Interview Questions

• How long does it take you to write a blog?   1 Answer