WebiMax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inbound Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WebiMax (Mount Laurel, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

Got a call after applying to a different job and was talked into the interview. The guy who interviewed me was trying to be funny but mumbling a lot. Later told me my answer of making my mother proud nearly made him not hire me, which was rather inappropriate and rude. He cursed during the interview. It was entry level yet he asked a ton of SEO questions I couldn't have had the answer to. A lot of weird silences where he stared at me, thinking I would have some answer for a question he hadn't answered. He was very awkward. Had I not been in desperate need for employment, I'd have likely gone elsewhere. He also asked about my writing skills a lot for a non-writing position yet didn't ask for samples and didn't have a sample for me to do. Very odd day, for sure.

Interview Questions

• How long does it take you to write a blog?   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WebiMax (Camden, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

Met with 4 key personnel of the company - Asked several questions around my experience, knowledge, ability to communicate, proficiency with Salesforce, compensation requirements. Also talked about hard work and was told that hard work pays off here (definitely came true!).

Interview Questions

• How experienced are you with helping others grow their buniness   Answer Question

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WebiMax (Camden, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

it was quick and painless. The HR director was very nice and professional, the managers were friendly and asked alot of questions. You could tell they only want experienced people which means they give a quality service!

SEO Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WebiMax (Camden, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

After applying I was contacted by an HR rep. They briefly interviewed me over the phone and said they would get back to me. I heard from them the next day and set up an in-person interview. I met with the VP of Operations, Director of Project Management, and VP of Strategy. The interview was 45 min at most. A week later I was invited back for a second interview. I met with each briefly again and took a tour of the office.

Negotiation

After being offered the position we went back and forth about salary and benefits multiple times. They were very responsive and reasonable.

Business Development/Inside Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WebiMax (Mount Laurel, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

Webimax is a young and fast growing company! I researched this company after coming across many appearances on television by the young and talented CEO, Ken Wisnefski. I reached out to their talent acquisition/recruiter who was absolutely wonderful and a pleasure to communicate with! They are receiving a lot of great exposure and NOW is a great time to be a part of this company!
        Webimax had a career day which was TOP NOTCH! The executive team spoke about the company's vision and the direction they are headed! They put on a great presentation to attract new talent!
        I was able to meet all the management team and principals who were a team of young and intelligent folks! Ken had truly put together a great team to lead this company into the future! :)
        After the career day, I was invited back for a second interview with the sales manager and COO, both of them were very informative. I was there for an additional hour to answer general questions about my background, experience as it relates to the position and sales style.
        An offer was to follow the following week.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected or out of the ordinary. Questions were general sales style and background / experience questions and how they relate to consultative sales.   Answer Question

Regretfully, I had to rescind my accepted offer b/c I found out that I was unable to transfer a contract with my current client that I was obligated to fulfill until the end of the year. This was a matter of bad timing and miss-communication between myself and my current client.
      I learned a great lesson through this experience and I only hope that I can revisit this opportunity w/ Webimax again at the end of the year! I hope they will invite me back! :)

SEO Content Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WebiMax.

Interview

It was pretty simple. Interview through the phone and in person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty simple, just tell them what you want and see if they provide it.

Inbound Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WebiMax (Mount Laurel, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume via indeed.com. Got a call back. Was called in for an interview. The head of the department read questions off his laptop and stared at me. A little over a week later, I was emailed a job offer letter.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several questions about the technicalities of SEO when it was an entry level job and he knew I had only journalism experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation what so ever. In fact, it was an at will hire.