Webroot Interview Questions in San Mateo, CA | Glassdoor

Webroot Interview Questions in San Mateo, CA

1.0

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Webroot (San Mateo, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

I worked closely with my manager at another company. She needed my Social Media engagement and technical experience as they launched a new product.

Negotiation

As a contractor I asked and I received.`

QA Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Webroot (San Mateo, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

My Interview at Webroot was not a very tough one. It was for the QA and Testing Intern. So when I went for the interview the manager asked me how comfortable I was at coding and networking. So I said I was good at programming but not so good at networking. So he asked me some very simple algos like prime no and palindrome. Then he asked for some few very basic questions in programming, after that he proceeded to networking, the interviewer asked me about the difference between router and switch and the TCP layers and there functionality.

It was a pretty simple interview process. I guess because it was for a post of intern. Well they dont pay much infact very less. The next day i got an email that i have been selected and sent me the forms i need to fill.

Interview Questions

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Webroot (San Mateo, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

My manager didn't know much technically. He was more interested in how able and willing I was to work extended hours and weekends. Through the interview process it became very clear to me the manager relied heavily on people in need of work visas. He felt it made them more "responsible".

Interview Questions

• Will your wife mind if you work all weekend?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered an amount and I counter offered with an amount $20,000 more. I got it :)