Webster Bank Associate Universal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Webster Bank

2.0

Associate Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Britain, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Webster Bank (New Britain, CT) in November 2014.

Interview

Was called into interview with manager, some interviews will have two managers. Was called a week later with an offer. I would recommend reaching out the the manager, I've heard it can be hard to get in with Webster.

Interview Questions

• They ask you about your sales experience and comfort level cross selling products and services.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Webster Bank

Associate Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Webster Bank (Boston, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online through Webster's ADP portal. And received a call from an HR Rep about a week later to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview went great and the Rep had my application, resume, and cover letter forwarded to the branch manager for an in-person interview at a local branch. I had my interview set for Monday at 11 am. At that interview was done with both the Manager and Assistant Manager. I was asked standard interview questions for example "How do you deal with stress?", "Explain how you would deal with a conflict of interest?", And "How would deal with an angry customer?".

Interview Questions