Webster Bank Universal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Webster Bank Universal Banker Interview Questions

Interviews at Webster Bank

2.4

Anonymous Employee in West Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Webster Bank (West Hartford, CT) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online through the website. Got called back within a couple of days for a phone interview. Then had to take a survey online and got called in for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years, describe a time you had a difficult customer, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Webster Bank

Universal Banker Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Webster Bank.

Interview

Asked general questions regarding background. How my values and experience would fit. Very conversational. Which in my opinion is very comfortable. Branch manager did not bring his A game

After the branch manager telling me specifically on a Friday interview that someone would call me that afternoon or monday to arrange a follow up interview i got a call nearly 2 months later asking for said follow up saying they needed to see me the following day. I was pretty pissed considering i had accepted a job in the 2 months they had dragged their feet but calling saying they were super interested in meeting me the following day. Pass. Thought it was super disingenuous considering the time taken for networking and overly strong qualifications.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how your experiences in your current role would help you here?
      why so you want to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Greenwich, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Webster Bank (East Greenwich, RI) in December 2015.

Interview

2 phone interviews one in person interview. waited two weeks called the recruiter no response. EXTREMELY unprofessional.

How can you not let a candidate know if they received the job offer or not.
    Just from a HR point of view [ which i am currently in school in} you call that person no matter what.

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Webster Bank (Hartford, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

Laid back, applied at job fair. asked typical questions, where u worked what your values. Its a smaller bank so there wasnt really a template that she was going off and she was not critical of the answers I was giving her.

Interview Questions

• name an time where you went above and beyond for a customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Webster Bank (Newton, MA).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within 2-3 days by assistant branch manager to have interview with her and the branch manager. First impression was horrible when I went to the branch and the branch manager did not even acknowledge me being there and the assistant had just gone on break so I had to wait close to 20 min to have interview although it was scheduled in advance. Not only that but the assistant manager was the only one to conduct the interview, the branch manager was too busy talking on the phone personal stuff on the teller line. Interview lasted nearly one hour with fair questions like how I managed my time or how do I deal with different situations. Before I left I asked when I would be contacted next to hear a response wether they wanted to hire me or not. Assistant manager said that recruiter would “get back” to me although I had never been contacted by one and she continued on saying recruiter will get in touch with me eventually. Very unprofessional place. Horrible branch manager and experience. Since I never heard back from them. I would not have taken an offer from this place anyway since the first impression was horrible plus the place was dead.