Webster Bank Interview Questions in Waterbury, CT | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Webster Bank (Waterbury, CT) in January 2013.

Interview

Found the job posting online and was called a few weeks later. Interviewing process is pretty straight forward. Company recruiter was the first to reach out, followed by the supervisor of the position applied for. Interviews were conducted over the phone at first, and then there was a one on one interview afterwards

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Webster Bank (Waterbury, CT) in May 2010.

Interview

In person interview with Market Manager. Market Manager had very strong interview skills and gave vast information about what to expect from the job. Did ask a lot of questions regarding sales management skills, how to motivate team, how to set example, etc.

Interview Questions

• What types of outreach will you do to obtain sales goals? How much time are you willing to devote to this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate salary

Business Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Webster Bank (Waterbury, CT) in December 2013.

Interview

Phone screening followed by a personal interview. Interviewer had a subordinate attend the interview also. Very enthusiastic about my experience, seemed to be selling the job to me. I was equally enthusiastic regarding the company. Interview lasted considerably longer than scheduled. The interviewer told me she was definitely scheduling a second interview through the recruiter and told me exactly what the second interview would entail.

Marketing Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Webster Bank (Waterbury, CT).

Interview

The process started with a phone interview, about 20 minutes long. Then an in person interview about a week and a half later. The interview was about an hour and 10 mins long.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the favorite projects you have worked on.   1 Answer

Summer Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Webster Bank (Waterbury, CT) in June 2010.

Interview

Had two phone screens with a corporate recruiter, then a 1 on 1 with the branch manager.

Back Office - Checking Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Webster Bank (Waterbury, CT) in June 2012.

Interview

I drove to Waterbury for an interview that would have been a pay increase within a different department that I currently worked for. 3/4 of the way through the interview I was informed that the position had been filled. I left feeling more undervalued than ever before and it was a complete waste of time for all involved.