Webuyanycar.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Webuyanycar.com

2.1

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Webuyanycar.com (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Very seamless and smooth. The person that interviewed me first is what sold me on the job and company. He also has become my mentor. I actually became ill between my first and second interview. Not only did they show true concern for my health and well being, they also accommodated me by allowing me to reschedule my interview with my then future boss. Standout and classy organization and senior leadership.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Seamless and easy. Very understanding and accommodating.

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Webuyanycar.com (Phila, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

simple phone call with addie
    who is great. Unfortunately the company isnt. Once you get in the door, be prepared to get belittled. but after you are hired. Very simple but very basic. Save yourself the drama. Go get a real job.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you had a challenging time with a customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Webuyanycar.com (Phila, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

spoke with Addie about the job. Then spoke with the local Area Manager and the HR guy. All were really easy to talk to and Answered my questions. They wanted to know about my sales experience and customer service experience from my past jobs.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for webuyanycar?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Webuyanycar.com (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online receive a call 2 days later from Addie, she is great. She set me up with an interview and the area manager acted like he had a bunch of interest which was a lie. I started the next week.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to break down and close a customer   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

Pretty easy interview except that the manager couldn't put down his computer for 5 minutes. Couldn't even give me his time for the interview, rude and unprofessional. He sat there and typed the whole time after he asked me to answer a few questions. I should of known what a joke the place would after the joke of an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Willow Grove, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Webuyanycar.com (Willow Grove, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview Process begins with current senior employee. As in most sales positions you will be asked what sets you apart and what allows you to make the sale. Also your team abilities will be discussed. After you are hired you will be trained by another senior employee. Usually lasts from two- three weeks before you are in a branch of your own full time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate at all

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Webuyanycar.com (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, followed up by another phone or video interview, the final interview is with the Area Manager.

Interview Questions

• Seems like they wing it for the most part   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Webuyanycar.com (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

First, I was contacted by an HR recruiter. Set up a phone interview, and submitted a second copy of my resume. Phone interview was average, basic questions: work experience, skills, why you would be a good fit for this position, etc. Was contacted the next day to set up an in-person interview at a branch for the same day. This was very professional, very thorough, and again, basic questions such as work history, experience, skills, what you are looking for in a company, why you choose this company, where you see yourself in five years. After this interview, I was told to expect a phone call in about a week. I got a call the next day, from the original recruiter, saying that they wanted to set up a Skype interview with a senior manager. This was the last of the three step interview process, and basically a summary of the first two. The manager talked about what he was looking for in an employee, what his expectations would be, how well the company treats their employees, and what the position would entail. The manager lauded the company, and talked it up a lot, which is to be expected. At the end of the interview, the manager said to expect a call within two days, letting me know either way. I received the phone call on the second day, with a verbal offer, which I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years, with this company or without?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation on compensation, straight across the board.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Webuyanycar.com.

Interview

Pretty simple, expected me to drop my previous job without a 2 weeks notice. Sent me for pointless training within 3 days. Just listen to the area manager he gives away what he wants to hear in your answers before asking you anything.

Interview Questions

• "What would you say to a colleague who blames his environment instead of himself?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did negotiate but there is no negotiation base salary is the highest you can get. All branch managers receive this base

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Webuyanycar.com (Washington, DC) in April 2013.

Interview

SImple and straighforward interview. Asked about automotive knowledge and customer service skills mostly.

Interview Questions

• What was my greatest weakness and how would I use this to improve upon myself?   Answer Question