Wedbush Securities Credit Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wedbush Securities Credit Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Wedbush Securities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wedbush Securities (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

They make you take a small basic math test which was not too hard, then you meet with the HR rep who walks through your resume with you and then you meet with 2 people part of the credit analyst team who discuss the job more in full. At the end they give you time for questions to ask them. They then say they will contact you at a later time but with me they did not let me know I didn't get the job. They were interviewing multiple people for position at the time.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a difficult situation with a customer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wedbush Securities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wedbush Securities (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Simple math exam that they allow up to an hour to take. Had a short interview with HR - she just asked me about my work history. Then an interview with two supervisors. They did not seem very experienced in conducting interviews. Most of it was me listening to them speak about the position. They even admitted there was not much room for growth with the company but advised that there was opportunity to get licensed and move on to other companies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wedbush Securities (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by HR through email after I applied online. I spoke to hr twice before I was asked to do an in person interview at their Los Angeles office. During the in person interview, you have to take a brief test. After the test, you do another interview with hr regarding the yourself, previous work experience, situational, and behavioral questions. Then you'll have an interview with an associate and a manager in which they go over the job responsibilities, what expected, and answer questions regarding your fit in the company.

Interview Questions

• - Why Wedbush?
      - Strength and weaknesses?
      - Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      - Tell us about a difficult situation and how you resolve it?
      - Why should we hire you?   1 Answer